|November 14, 2019
Winter Futsal Registration is now NOW OPEN!
Kootenay South Soccer Association is proud to offer its Winter Futsal Program again this year starting in January of 2020. Please take note of IMPORTANT dates and times below.
REGISTRATION: Open to all Boys and Girls that are interested from U8-U18, House and Rep players. Rep Players are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to improve their skills during the off-season.
- Sessions will be run by Reynold Stewart, KSYSA’s New Technical Director
- Registration is $175 – Registration runs from November 11th – December 31st. No Exceptions. (additional BC Soccer Insurance fee of $40 for anyone who was not registered in soccer for 2019)
- Please register online at www.kootenaysouthsoccer.com and visit the website for more information on FUTSAL
DURATION OF PROGRAM: Futsal will run from January 5th – March 29th, every Sunday at the following times.
- U8-10 (2010-2012) – 4pm-5pm
- U11-13 (2007-2009) – 5pm-6pm
- U14-U18 (2002-2006) – 6pm-7pm
PROGRAM FORMAT: Warm up, training with an emphasis on improving individual technical ability and skill, followed by games.
LOCATION: Selkirk College Gym, Castlegar Campus
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Clean indoor running shoes, shin pads and socks.
If you have any questions, please email Reynold Stewart at moc.c1575645958fspac1575645958etihw1575645958@traw1575645958etsr1575645958